A new series of Super User development sessions is offered in the weeks leading up to Connect Care Wave 3 launch. These 1-hour webinars are offered twice (12:00 and 16:00) to help with scheduling. The focus is on Super User needs, but the sessions are open to any interested Connect Care user:
- January 13, 2021 - Orientation, External Communication Tools, Manual, Learning Dashboard, Slack
- January 20, 2021 - Inpatient SmartTools, Preference Lists, Configuring User Interface, Patient Lists, Billing, Recording, Exporting
- February 10, 2021 - Therapy Plans, Ambulatory SmartTools, Preference Lists, Configuring User Interface, Patient Lists, Billing, Recording, Exporting
- February 17, 2021 - In-system communications: In Basket, Sticky Notes, Secure Messaging, Pools
- February 24, 2021 - MyAHS Connect, Provider Portal, and Community considerations
- March 1, 2021 - Dragon Medical One and Mobility Apps (1 session only, 12:00)
- March 10, 2021 - Charting Etiquette, Minimum Use Norms, Escalation Paths for Non-Compliance
- March 17, 2021 - Patient Movement and Phases of Care
- March 24, 2021 - Complex Workflows (Referrals, Consults, Lists and Navigators)
- March 31, 2021 - Orientation to Command Structure, Submitting a Ticket, Ticket Flow
Sessions are recorded for the benefit of those who cannot make either the 12:00 or 16:00 time slots, with post-session recordings available at ahs-cis.ca/susessions.
Questions and requests for Zoom links can be directed to email@example.com.