We've previously posted about Super User development sessions offered in the weeks leading up to Connect Care Wave 2 launch.This week's 1-hour webinars occur Monday and Wednesday (12:00 and 16:00). The Monday sessions, facilitated by Rob Hayward, focus Inpatient workflows and personalizations, while the Wednesday sessions focus on in-system dictation and voice-activation with Dragon Medical One.
The Inpatient session will serve to illustrate some of the high-yield personalizations that Super Users can promote for clinicians using Connect Care to support care and consultation for patients in facilities. Demonstrated tips include:
- Hyperspace personalizations for inpatient work
- Creating and sharing Custom Patient Lists to support Attending task management, multidisciplinary RAPID rounds and clinical ward rounds.
- Patient chart personalizations
- Problem list reconciliation
- Personal order panel creation and management
- Import of Billing Code favourites
Participants wanting to follow-up on some of the Inpatient topics are encouraged to check related resources: