A new series of Super User development sessions is offered in the weeks leading up to Connect Care Launch 5, beginning September 29, 2022. These 1-hour Microsoft Teams webinars are offered twice each (12:00-13:00 and 16:00-17:00) to help with scheduling. The focus is on Super User needs, but the sessions are open to any interested Connect Care user:
- September 29, 2022 - Orientation, External Communication Tools, Manual, Learning Dashboard
- October 4, 2022 - Dragon Medical One and Mobility Apps
- October 6, 2022 - Charting Etiquette, Minimum Use Norms, Escalation Paths for Non-Compliance
- October 11, 2022 - Inpatient SmartTools, Part A: User Interface Configuration, Patient Lists, Preference Lists, Navigators, Sidebars, Documentation Strategies and Standards (basic and problem-oriented)
- October 13, 2022 - Inpatient SmartTools, Part B: Care Paths, Billing
- October 18, 2022 - Therapy Plans
- October 20, 2022 - In-system communications: In Basket, Sticky Notes, Secure Messaging, Pools
- October 25, 2022 - Patient Movement and Phases of Care
- October 27, 2022 - MyAHS Connect, Provider Portal, Community and Mixed-Context Provider considerations
- November 1, 2022 - Complex Ambulatory Workflows: Referrals/Consultations, Order Panels and Preference Lists
- November 4, 2022 (all-day boot camp) - Orientation to Command Structure, Submitting a Ticket, Ticket Flow; day also includes breakout sessions for individual training tracks
Sessions are recorded for the benefit of those who cannot make either the 12:00 or 16:00 time slots, with post-session recordings and slides available at ahs-cis.ca/susessions.
Questions and requests for Microsoft Teams meeting links can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.