We've previously posted about the current series of Super User Development Sessions offered in the weeks leading up to Connect Care Launch 6 on May 6, 2023.
The first of this week's 1-hour webinars, on Tuesday April 4, 2023 (12:00 and 16:00, via Microsoft Teams), are facilitated by Rob Hayward, with a focus on inpatient workflows and personalizations. Demonstrated tips include:
- Hyperspace personalizations for inpatient work
- Creating and sharing Custom Patient Lists to support Attending task management, multidisciplinary RAPID rounds and clinical ward rounds
- Patient chart personalizations
- Inpatient sidebar and personalizations
- Sharing SmartText/Phrase personalizations
- Personal order panel creation and management
Participants wanting to follow-up on some of the inpatient topics are encouraged to check related resources:
- Manual: Personalization Tasks
- Manual: Personalization Tips
- Manual: Patient Lists
- Manual: Ordering
- Glossary: Epic Smart Tools
Participants may wish to review past presentations, available via:
Questions and requests for Microsoft Teams meeting links can be directed to your zone ACMIO team (Edmonton Zone: firstname.lastname@example.org; Central Zone: email@example.com; Calgary Zone: firstname.lastname@example.org).