The "Production" (PRD) and "Pre-Production" (POC, SBX, PLY, TRN, TST, etc.) environments, until today, were access through a Citrix portal (with differences for intranet and external access). As of today, Production and Pre-Production environment access diverges. We rapidly approach the time when end-users will be using the "unified access portal" (UAP, or "myapps") to gain access to all Alberta Health Services (AHS) clinical information assets. These include Connect Care as well as Netcare and legacy CISs (e.g., eCLINICIAN, SCM, Meditech). Today's changes are part of that preparation.
To keep things stable and simple, we continue to provide user-friendly shortcuts for physicians:
- Production CIS access:
- Intranet: ahs-cis.ca/cisinternal
- Extranet: ahs-cis.ca/cisexternal
- Pre-Production CIS (user acceptance testing, uat):
- Intranet: ahs-cis.ca/cisinternaluat
- Extranet: ahs-cis.ca/cisexternaluat