A series of Super User development sessions are offered in the weeks leading up to Connect Care Wave 2 launch. These 1-hour webinars are offered twice (12:00 and 16:00) to ease scheduling and focus on Super User needs while remaining open to any interested Connect Care user:
- September 2, 2020 - general orientation, update and communication tools, manuals, resources, learning home dashboards, Community of Practice (Slack).
- September 9, 2020 - Ambulatory SmartTools, Preference Lists, Configuring User Interface, Patient Lists, Billing, exporting.
- September 14, 2020 - Inpatient SmartTools, Preference Lists, Configuring User Interface, Patient Lists, Billing, recording, exporting.
- September 16, 2020 - Dragon Medical One and Mobility Apps
- September 21, 2020 - MyAHS Connect, Provider Portal, and Community Considerations
- September 23, 2020 - Charting Etiquette, Minimum Use Norms, Escalation Pathways
- September 28, 2020 - Patient Movement and Phases of Care
- September 30, 2020 - Complex Workflows (Referrals, Consults, Lists and Navigator
- October 5, 2020 - In-system Communications (In Basket, Secure Messaging, Pools)
- October 7, 2020 - Command Structure, Ticketing Submission and Processing
Sessions are recorded for the benefit of those who cannot make either the noon or 16:00 time slots, with post-session recordings available at ahs-cis.ca/susessions.
Questions and requests for Zoom links can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.