We've already heard about Launch Readiness Assessments and Workflow Walkthroughs. In addition, implementation stream activities include a number of other practical tasks. Watch for more information about the following:
- Launch Readiness assessments: Structured comprehensive reviews of each Connect Care project stream, identifying risks and mitigation plans. These occur at 150, 129, 90, 60, and 30 days pre-launch.
- Shadow Charting: Relevant to a limited number of complex or high-risk workflows and applications, users document cases in both legacy and Connect Care environments, providing an invaluable opportunity to check devices, interfaces, multi-disciplinary workflows, and information flows.
- Appointment conversion: The conversion of appointments, referrals, cases, and waitlists from legacy systems into Connect Care.
- Abstraction: Patient information not converted may be manually entered into outpatient charts ahead of launch.
- Cutover: Key information and orders for admitted patients is entered into Connect Care in the 24-48 hours prior to launch. Cutover includes both technical and clinical elements.
- Protocol Conversion: Many complex or timed protocols, primarily in Oncology and Research, will be converted for continuation in Connect Care.
- Command Centre: Safe and well-coordinated surveillance, leadership and trouble-shooting support rapid, efficient and responsive issues detection and resolution while deploying assets like Super Users to areas of greatest need.