New communications services include a video (vlog) collection of short Connect Care presentations, a demonstrations blog highlighting key clinical information system functions (requires AHS username/password for access), and an updates channel for the medical informatics community.
The physician resources list (first link below) is dynamic, changing as new resources emerge, but will always be kept to a single page. Share the pdf widely, attaching to agendas, circulating through divisional communications, and handing out at rounds presentations.
Please contribute ideas, articles, tips, personalizations and other materials for possible publication through this medical informatics update channel; a blog intended for all physicians (leaders, trainers, MILs, builders, super users, power users, change agents) taking special interest in the Connect Care clinical information system.
A new presentations repository contains collections of PowerPoint slides and handouts that you are free to download, modify and incorporate in your own presentations. Many have matching webcasts to illustrate how the material might be presented. Some also have speakers notes.
Please subscribe (right column email-entry box) to this blog to receive automatic alerts to new materials.
- List: Connect Care Resources for Physicians (ahs-cis.ca/mdresources)
- Web: Connect Care Physician Page (md.connect-care.ca)
- Intranet: Connect Care CMIO on Insite
- Vlog: Connect Care Video Blog (vlog.connect-care.ca)
- Blog: Connect Care Medical Informatics updates (informatics.connect-care.ca)
- Presentations: CMIO Presentations Repository