Many have access to Proof of Concept (POC), Playground (PLY) and Demonstration (DMO) hyperspace environments. These differ by when they are updated and what information persists from refresh to refresh.
A new environment is available to all clinical informaticians. "Sandbox" (SBX) is the preferred hyperspace instance to use when preparing content validation activities. All MILs, KLs, Builders and clinical informaticians should use their usual access credentials (username, password).
Please follow these instructions to confirm that access and shift validation preparation work from POC and PLY.
- Logon through Connect Care unified access to your list of available applications:
- Intranet (AHS Restrict): ahs-cis.ca/cisinternal
- Extranet (anywhere else): ahs-cis.ca/cisexternal
- Find the "Apps" banner link and click on it.
- Seek the "SBX" application and click on "Details".
- Select the button for making SBX a favourite.