Medical Informatics Leads and other clinical informaticians are key to this important work and should plan for participation.
ReadyArea Councils and Support Units can get ready by:
- resuming a regular meeting schedule;
- deciding whether to set priorities at the Area Council or Specialty Working Group level;
- allocating meeting time for request review and prioritization.
SetArea Councils and Specialty Working Groups will review and approve requests that proceed to a prioritization phase. They will also ensure adherence CSD process, validate any completed build, and they help guide change management processes. To prepare, these groups may want to:
- confirm access to the right content experts for prioritization input;
- communicate about upcoming work and timelines so that stakeholders and training teams can prepare;
- anticipate any need for sub-working groups to guide related CSD tasks.